My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Operation Biggest Loser

I had orientation and my first weigh in with the UAB Rec Center's Biggest Loser 2013. There are nine people on each team.

I am on team Green (how appropriate)! Initial weight: 229.8 lbs. First group workout may be on Friday, we'll see. I'll be weighing in every Tuesday. We will be working out as a group every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 5:30pm. On the other days I'm going to try to do zumba at home or Kelly's Saturday zumba class.

These first two weeks are honestly going to be the hardest because I'm under a tremendous amount of stress that would normally cause me to talk myself out of exercising and eating right. It's so easy to say that I have to study and I don't have time to work out or make a healthy dinner, but it's something I have to do for me.

Part I boards are coming up on March 19th and 20th, so keep me in your prayers to help me through and keep me motivated with everything I have going on. And I promise to keep you updated at least once a week with everything (weight, achievements, set-backs, everything!), so tune in every Tuesday for reports.

1 comment:

  1. I'm watching you and gonna work out along side you.. well.. here not there... :)

    ReplyDelete