My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Saturday Sore day

Man, am I sore today. Yesterday's workout really worked me out... LOL, but seriously. I love feeling sore because it just means that I have pushed my body to do something that it doesn't normally do and broke down some muscle cells and they are going to repair themselves to become bigger and better and stronger and hopefully burn some fat.

Today I went to zumba. I haven't done a zumba class in, what feels like, forever. I love Kelly, she has so much energy and makes that hour go by so fast and she makes it so fun you don't feel like you are exercising, well at least until she has you doing squats, then you realize that this is exercise not just a dance class!

On top of that was the daily challenge:
50 jumping jacks (eh, ok, I just hate them)
4 sets of 30 sec wall sits (OUCH! my legs are seriously killing me now)
8 glasses of water (I feel like I have to pee all the time! TMI? sorry...)

Mean plan for the day:
Breakfast: fried egg on a multigrain english muffin with butter and two slices of bacon, and coffee
Snack am: mini babybel cheese
Lunch: leftover salmon and broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots
Snack pm: mini babybel cheese
Dinner: Tortellini and spinach salad with cucumber and grape tomatoes and raspberry vinaigrette. (I really had a craving for pizza tonight, so I thought the tortellini would be a good choice with it's sauce and cheese, even if it isn't the most "clean" recipe out there. For 417 calories a serving you can't beat it)
Dessert: peanut m&m (I found two fun size bags while putting my groceries away this week, now they are all gone, so no more sweets)

I was thinking that tomorrow might be a rest and repair day, but I have a weigh in on Tuesday. Now I'm thinking that I may need to get a workout in tomorrow. I just don't want to over do it early on. We have another group workout on Monday. I guess I just want this first weigh in to go over well. I want to have lost something.

Welp I just looked at my calendar and we have a biggest loser presentation on Monday at 6 so we may not get that group workout in. I think what I'll do is wii zumba and maybe 30 day shred at home tomorrow and then hit up the gym on Monday before the presentation (I'll have to email our group trainer and see if we can change our workout time on Monday...). See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment