My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Roller coasters

First let me rant that some people have all the luck. That's all I'm going to say, I'm just a little green eyed monster at the moment, but back to the post at hand that I have been planning on writing today.

I've got roller coasters on my mind today. The actual ones at the amusement parks and the emotional ones. My life feels like one big roller coaster. I have my highs where you are high on life, the loops that turn your life upside down, the curly q's where you don't know which way is up, and the lows. Everyone must go through all these parts, but sometimes I feel like I have more lows and some people have more highs, but it wouldn't be a roller coaster without both. Sigh.

The other roller coasters I have in mind are the ones at the amusement parks. I have a little story to tell you know. Last summer mom and I went to Six Flags over Georgia. I love roller coasters. The visit was actually kind of depressing because while I was able to ride the coasters, the seats were very tight. On one of the coasters they were having trouble getting started because one of the seats wasn't right, it wasn't tight enough or wasn't locked or something, yeah that was me. It made me very upset because I thought for a second that I wouldn't be able to ride it because I was too fat for the seat. It makes me upset just talking about it, it makes me so depressed. It just wasn't a very happy trip and we ended up leaving relatively early.

My mom and I made a pact that if I could lose 20-30 lbs in the following year that we would get season tickets. Well mom I don't think I'm going to make that goal. I've maintained my weight in the past year, but there's still a few months until summer, so I guess there's still time to lose some weight. But it actually ok because I don't think that I'd have much time to go to Six Flags this summer. Either way my goal is the feel comfortable in the roller coaster seats again. I don't know at what weight or size that is, but I don't care. I just want to feel healthy and happy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment