My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Happy Hump Day

I didn't post anything yesterday, and for that I apologize. Yesterday was weigh in day and frankly I was pretty disappointed and frustrated and exhausted, so I decided I wasn't in the best state of mind to post anything.

So at weigh in... I lost 0.8 lbs. That's it. Honestly I was hoping for more, considering the exercise I had been doing for the previous days and the fact that I was under my calorie intake each day. I had high expectations and I didn't quite make it. I don't know if I just really need to up my exercise, because I really don't think what I'm eating is bad, or if I'm just under a lot of stress with boards coming up and that is causing me to retain weight or what! Sigh. But anyway last night I skipped exercise, and went to bed early so there really wasn't anything for me to talk about. Today on the other hand is a different case.

Today I had primary care in the morning and community eye care in the afternoon. Busy busy busy! After that I had a group workout at the gym with the green team. Five of us attended this time, which means over half our group wasn't there. We need to get on them and get them coming to the gym with us. We did the same routine today that we did on Friday, but with 20 reps instead of 15. Let me just say that I really hate push ups and jumping jacks. If we finish a set before everyone else in the group we have to do jumping jacks before we move on to the next set. So we did 30 minutes of that (3 circuits of 20 reps), and then 30 minutes of cardio (I did the elliptical).

Overall, according to my fitbit, I walked over 15,000 steps today! Which is about 3.5 miles. AND I climbed 16 flights of stairs! Woot woot! Go ME!!! I'm pretty excited about that.

To view my meal plan go to myfitnesspal at http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/shu10str

I had a minor set back yesterday mentally, but today I'm back to pushing myself to do better and go farther and work harder. Motivation comes from within. You get out what you put in. I can do it. Just repeat that to yourself all the time. I know that I say "I can't" way too often and I'm trying to get out of that habit. Now it's "I can"!

1 comment: