My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Day 3 - Orange



My first thought was "I don't have a lot of orange in my life". I don't particularly like the color orange. I could be that I think it's an ugly color. It could be the fact that I worked for Home Depot as a cashier for some time, and just had fill of orange aprons. Then keeping the theme in mind today, I saw orange everywhere. It is on my Starbucks K-cups, on the bread packaging, on my toothpaste squeezer, my astringent is an orangey-pink color, the blogger website icon, the Firefox icon, but there's one thing I didn't even notice... Something I look at almost every day... The retina. How could I forget about the retina. True the retina itself is clear and when you are looking at the fundus the color is from deeper structures, but the isn't really the point here. The point is that I see at least 6-8 retinas average each day right now and forgot to register what I see. In honor of orange I present my retina. No HIPPA violations here, this is not a patients fundus, this is my own fundus.
http://distilleryimage7.ak.instagram.com/bd544a6c8d3d11e3a71a12e0d8b1a977_8.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment