My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Day 5

Whoops, it's been a few days since I've posted anything. It's been a rocky couple of days emotionally.

So, Day 3, Tuesday, I was so sore that it hurt to sit down and to put on a shirt. Since I'm just getting into working out, I didn't want to push myself too much and decided to take the day off.

Day 4, yesterday, I got up and did the 30 day shred. I had intended to blog yesterday, to walk around the neighborhood, to clean... Yeah, I didn't get any of that done. I got home early and was expecting a package to be delivered by UPS, so I just passed the time waiting for them to show up. I finally got my packages at 9pm! Wow, they must have had a lot of black friday stuff to deliver, at least that's what I was waiting for. I was so excited, it was my VS order. I have been drooling over this star bikini from them for as long as I can remember. Naturally they didn't have it in my size so I ordered one size smaller to hang up on the wall and to serve as inspiration for my weight loss journey. I haven't decided on exactly where to hang it up yet but I'm thinking I need it somewhere between the kitchen and the couch to prevent my couch potato eating habits.

So, I think something is going on with my scale. I dropped 3 pounds on Monday morning and this morning, I'm back up those 3 pounds. I don't know what the deal is, but I'm going to try to not let it affect my mood in the morning, just an inspiration to continue eating well and exercising.

Day 5, I got up again this morning and did the 30 day shred. I am still not able to get through the entire workout without stopping a few times, and it's mostly the cardio stuff that I have to stop during, the strength and abs I can do slowly but at least continuously. I think it might have to do with the fact that I don't jump high off the ground and my floor is carpet, it's got to be easier to do on a wooden or laminate floor. But I'm going to keep on keeping on. This weekend is going to be the big trial for me. I love my sleep and I love to sleep in late and practically all day. I'll be forcing myself to get up and exercise and then I'll get out to a coffee shop or the library to study. Weekends are just so darn depressing for me. I hope that the above plan will help the weekend and myself to not be so depressed.

Man my eyes are tired. I'm sleepy. This is what I get for going to bed late and getting up early to exercise. I must get to bed earlier, I cannot live on 5-6 hours of sleep. I'm gonna need to get 7-8 hours, which means I'm going to have to start going to bed around 9-10 pm. Which means I'm going to have to actually study when I get home and not put it off for an hour or two while I while away my evening on the tube. OMG, I just realized that I'm going to miss Vampire Diaries and Gray's Anatomy tonight due to a contact lens workshop this evening.

Well, see ya tomorrow for another exciting (boring) installment of shu10str's life!

No comments:

Post a Comment