My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, November 26, 2012

Day 2

Whew! Just finished my second 30 day shred workout. Will be on level 1 for at least 10 days. I did not want to get out of bed this morning, it was so warm! But I made sure that I slept on the far side of my bed by putting pillows on the other side, this forced me to actually get up and walk around the bed to turn off my radio alarm. Then my ipod alarm went off a few seconds later. Double alarms all the time because sometimes I don't hear one; don't know why it just happens.

I'm having a little heartburn this morning. I think it's just from finishing my 20 oz pepsi, that I got for the drive back from Georgia, and eating a frozen pizza for dinner. I will be better today, I have Thanksgiving leftovers for dinner and pb&j for lunch. Speaking of pizza, I forgot to mention this last night. I have ordered Papa John's pizza wayyyy too much. The delivery guy accidentally came to my apartment last night instead of the right apartment in my building because he is used to delivering to me! Ahhh!!! Not good! My promise to you is to not order a single pizza during this 30 day shred. I may break and get a frozen one from the store, but I will not order delivery, that much I can promise.

Ok time for some breakfast and a shower. Oh, and I'll weigh in on here on day 11, the first day of level 2, but I will be checking in on myfitnesspal every day after my workout to hopefully get myself in the healthy mindset by not wanting that number to go up the next day. I know it may, water weight is a factor, but this may help to monitor my sodium and water intakes. Laters!

*Update*
It's now almost 5 pm. It's been a long day, I'm super tired. I'm also very sore, my thighs are sore, my arms are sore, there are places on my body I didn't know could be sore that are sore! (if that made any sense). Today would be the kind of day that I would order a pizza. I got out of school early, it's getting gray outside, I don't feel like leftovers, I don't feel like making anything either, but I will eat my Turkey day leftovers and have a big glass of water, maybe even some cocoa for dessert. Then I will get some studying done and I think I'll be turning in early tonight, especially since I didn't get to sleep 'til past midnight last night and got up at 530am... <sigh, yawn>

No comments:

Post a Comment