My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Day 1

I'm starting this new blog because it was tiresome for me to sign in and out of my blogger account to get to my gmail calendar and back and forth, so I'm linking pages to my craft page and my previous weight loss blog. I will combine the two together from this point forward, unless I can figure out how to post to those through here.

So today marks day 1 of the 30 day shred. Mom and I are doing it together in our separate homes, me in B'ham and mom in A town. Day 30 will be Christmas eve. We are truly taking on a challenge as it is holiday season and we have to be careful to workout every day and eat healthy. My challenge will be to log in and post on here and on myfitnesspal every single day and just talk about the challenges of the day; what made me not want to work out and how I talked myself into doing the 20 minutes of strength, cardio, and abs, and how I talked myself out of eating that something sweet. I am going to try to get up early in the mornings to do this workout so that I can study in the evening and it may be easier to prevent myself from talking myself out of working out because I have so many other things to do for school.

So day 1, level 1 of 30 day shred. I have to admit that I wasn't expecting it to be too difficult. I mean I can make it through 50 minutes of zumba without stopping, but this was different because it is interval training. Strength, cardio, abs... 3,2,1. I admit that I stopped a few times, but hopefully by the end of the first 10 days I'll be going strong, we'll see.

Ok so moment of truth... before picture and measurements.
Weight: 231.6 lbs
Bust: 44 inches
Waist: 38 inches
Hips: 50 inches
Thighs: 30 inches
Before
I think that is all for tonight. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment