My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

You can do anything for 21 days: Day 2

Mom and I started the 21 day fix yesterday. Today is Day 2. I had intended to post before pics and measurements on Sunday night, but had a temper tantrum instead. Then I intended to do this post last night, but I distracted myself with Netflix and was determined to post this morning. When do I end up writing about this? At almost 10pm on the second day. Better late than never though right.

Before I do, I'll share some of my thoughts from the last two days.
- This is a ton of food. How can I eat all this?
- Also I'm hungry (at 11pm - I should be sleeping)
- I want chocolate!
- I'm so sore! (This has been said or thought at least 20 times today, and that was just after one workout, I hadn't even completed today's workout until 2pm; and was mostly said when I sat down or bent to pick something up. But that means that it's working my out right.)

I had more to say, but I think I just want to get the basics out of the way and go more in depth later.

Starting measurements
Weight: 243.7 (Zoinks!!! Can't believe it. So embarrassed and humiliated right now)
Chest: 43''
R Arm: 15"
L Arm: 14"
Waist: 39"
Hips: 52.5"
R Thigh: 29"
L Thigh: 28"
Total: 220.5"

Before pics: Yikes. I can't believe I'm actually going to post these, but I am. I have done this to myself and I need to keep the motivation up. Hopefully I can provide some sort of inspiration for other.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment